HandWrite Pro is a note-taking app for your finger or stylus, but it is also an advanced vector-based drawing app. Smooth writing and drawing is enabled using the “Scribmaster”drawing engine.
Easily markup PDFs to fill out forms, edit or grade papers and sign documents with the new PDF import.
You can either use your fingertips, an active pen (e.g. the stylusfrom the Samsung Galaxy Note series) or a passive pen. The vector graphics engine allows you to zoom in without pixelation or losing quality. If you use a stylus you can set the “stylus only” option so that your wrist won’t accidentally draw lines. The app also allows you to export your work for refinement on a PC later.
The app allows you to write or draw during lectures and meetings. Export to PDF afterwards to share your work.
The simple and intuitive user interface makes writing or drawing aseasy as on paper. Just give it a try. Most of the features are available for free!
Free Features :
• Draw with an active Stylus (e.g. Samsung Note S-Pen) for pressur esensitivity**
• Simulate variable line width with your finger or a passive penusing the “speed pen” option
• Vector graphics engine, lossless zoom
• Copy & Paste
• PDF export
• JPG & PNG export
• Export directly to Evernote
• Image import
• Endless page size or different paper sizes
• Two finger pinch-to-zoom or canvas movement
• Use layers as in professional imaging software
• Vector point manipulation
• Organize your documents with labels like “work”, “art” and soon.
New in 3.7 :
• Fixed some crashes
• Improved Google Drive with deleted files
• Small improvements