Magic Dosbox is dosbox port for android. It is result of hard work.You can look at our website imejl.sk for more information. It is still under development, but can help you to orientate.
Note : Games are not included. It is emulator which can run your own dos games.
It was originally developed by DOSBOX team and allows you to run games and applications for DOS platform. This port is highly optimized for touch devices. The main focus is to play your old games anywhere where you don’t have external hardware with you.
This is donated version and has all widgets to disposition, but please check the free version first.
Please refer to home page for details
– game collection, every game profile can be highly customizable
– possibility to create game shortcut on desktop
– export/import/duplicate profile with whole designed layout.Serves for sharing layouts between friends
– multi-language support (slovak, english, german, russian,french)
– 10 types of various on-screen widgets/buttons with dozenssettings (3 widgets in free version)
– On-screen widgets : Key, Mouse, Absolute and relative switch,Dpad, Widgets grouping widget, Notes, Walkthrough, Combo, and more…
– various modes, main are design mode and play mode
– unlimited number of on-screen widgets/buttons with custom image,text, background image and customposition on screen. Text andImage inside widget can be resized and positioned by yourneeds
– dozens painted images and background images for widgets styling.Possibility to add your own
– absolute and relative mouse
– support for samsung stylus include its button
– support for x360 joystick, nvidia shield controller and otherexternal gamepads
– support for physical mouse
– support for sound blaster and pc speaker
– mappable swipes gestures
– longpress, double tap, two-point gestures
– support for *.iso, *.gog, *.inst and *cue ogg support
– in-game screenshots with gallery. Useful if you need something remember in adventure or rpg
– fast emulation with plenty optimizations
– orientation lock to landscape or portrait
– resizable screen with custom position
– support for networking – IPX and serial modem.
– forum and website
– support for android 2.3+
-Physical mouse is now much better supported
-Android 8+ devices can enjoy fully functional physical mouse
-fixed shortcut creation for Android 8