To see Cell on map BTS file must be loaded. App could be usefull for cellular network engineers. For Android 5.1 or higher. Dual SIM support. Try free version before buying.
– On-line monitoring of GSM / WCDMA / LTE / CDMA network signal and services
– Widgets 2×1, 4×2 and 4×3 including Dual SIM
– Signal strength in Status Bar. Extended Network info in notification.
– Keep Million and more measurements in a database and view them offline
– Dark and light Themes
– Data collection in the background for both SIMs
– Display network technology and signal strength on the map
– Display sector azimuths on map (BTS file is needed)
– Map styles (long press on map)
– Export session to CSV and KML
– Export map data to KML
– Export/Import of Session in JSON format
– Export list of unique cells
– Measurement statistics
– Load and use external BTS file with additional cell data
– Copy and analyze sqlite database on a PC
– Use implemented Content Provider in your own applications to retrieve data from the database
– Correctness of the data is highly dependent on the correct and full implementation of the Google API on the device
Support is possible, but not guaranteed.
Download: NO LP or GP Modded needed | Location Map work