Remember that time when your device lost 50% of battery life during the night because a gazillion services from careless apps kept keeping your device awake and you have no way to disable them? Or when Facebook kept waking up your phone for no reason and you find no way to fix it other than uninstalling it?
Servicely to the rescue!
If you’re rooted you’ll be able to select which apps will be put to sleep when the display goes off. Disabled apps won’t be able to receive any notifications or run any type of background job while they remain asleep. As soon as the display goes back on those apps will be un-restrained again and ready to use if you want. Rinse and repeat! Magic. You can also disable/enable permanently any service on your device. It’s useful if you have services that tend to auto-restart and keep your device awake, or if you have games sending you never-ending notifications.
1. Updated with the new Material Design spec;
2. Added an option to disable apps WakeLock permissions;
3. Added a toggle to turn off the full screen ads;
4. Added different tiers for donations (you asked for it)
5. Fixed lots of bugs and added more Magic ✨
Requirements: 5.0+| ROOT
Download: PRO features Unlocked | Analytics disabled